We know that the world is changing and children are seeing more and more difficult subjects in the news that they are going to have to understand and one day inherit from us to change.
The Children play several different games all to show how we are all different yet all the same! The games are
- Hot or Cold country
- the children have to work out whether their ancestors were from a hot or cold country, as the only thing that defines our skin colour is the sun!
- Who's That?
- In this game the children take turns to put on a mask to cover their eyes. they then have to work out who's face they are feeling. This shows them how we all have the same features and it is only how we wear our hair, glasses or jewellery that makes us different
- The Paper Air-plane Challenge
- In this game the children have to work in teams to build a paper air-plane. It shows them how when we work together great things happen like flying a simple plane a few feet. It really show them the value of team work and how when we put our differences aside we fly!
- Make a Mate
- In this game the children make the person to their left and then display them all on the table to show how even though we are all different we are all made of the same stuff!